Ответ в темуСоздание новой темыСоздание опроса

> 5.0 HO Ford Thunderbird 93г., заливает свечи и не заводиться...
Дата 5.09.2008 - 15:42
Цитировать сообщение

Новичок

Помогите! У меня Ford Thunderbird 93гв с двигателем 5.0HO. Поменял бензонасос и свечи. Искра есть не заводиться - свечи сырые... Наверно перепутал порядок проводов или ? Подскажите порядок установки проводов и работы цилиндров на 5.0 HO или что поможет.
PMПисьмо на e-mail пользователю
MambaLeyla
Дата 10.01.2009 - 12:07
Цитировать сообщение

Новичок

I have a 1965 Ford Thunderbird convertable,and I can not get the brake lights to work.I have an all new power pack in trunk, new brake cylanoid on brake pedal. In trunk on the brake relay I have 1 red wire, 2 green wires and 1 black wire. I have power in the red and 1 green. Should there be power in the other green wire, if so how do you get power to it? Please help
ТОХА
Дата 27.01.2009 - 21:39
Цитировать сообщение

Новичок

http://forum.amavto.ru/viewtopic.php?t=4990
качай и кури монуал!
EllaNeznayka
Дата 6.04.2009 - 23:33
Цитировать сообщение

Новичок

This is from an RC Ertl website:

Ford Precision 100 Collection

Since its founding in 1903, Ford Motor Company has helped shaped the 20th century, putting America on wheels with innovative and affordable personal transportation. Now in celebration of its historic centennial, Ford has issued the Precision 100 Collection of die cast classic Ford vehicles. Developed from original Ford blueprints and actual antique vehicles ans assembled from over 180 parts, these superior products feature all the extras: working hinges, working drivetrain, wired engines, fully trimmed interiors and much, much more.

Releases Color Release Status
1964 Ford Thunderbolt White September 2002
1957 Ford Thunderbird Starmist Blue Released
1913 Ford Model T Speedster Red Released
1964.5 Ford Mustang Convertible Rangoon Red Released

I really dont know enough to comment on the P-100 line; I just found the above information on an Ertl website.

Al had the history of the P-100 line on another post and it is the best rendition that I have ever heard for it. Since Al is a major Ford person in particular I would trust his story the most.
0 Пользователей читают эту тему (0 Гостей и 0 Скрытых Пользователей)
0 Пользователей:

Опции темы Ответ в темуСоздание новой темыСоздание опроса